Do you wish you had a blogging friend? Someone who knows your goals, can answer your questions, and — most importantly — keep you from getting off track for hours (or years) focusing on the wrong things?
If so, then blog coaching is for you.
I have 15 years of blogging experience — half of that was spent working on 7 figure blogs. I know how the big guys run their sites, how they make money, and how they think about blogging.
I can share that knowledge with you through a variety of coaching packages.
I have something for every budget — from membership to my members-only Facebook group to one on one coaching. I'm ready to meet you where you are.
Members Only Facebook Group
This is a community of bloggers and freelance writers who are all committed to creating the best content on the internet.
Besides the ability to ask questions and receive support, the members-only group also provides weekly trainings, accountability groups, interviews with successful bloggers and freelancers, and so much more.
Here is what you will get in the group:
- Ability to join a mastermind group
- Get your questions answered by people who actually know what they are doing.
- Weekly training videos
- Professional feedback on your articles — submit them to the Facebook group for feedback from actual editors
- Accountability threads to share your goals and stay on track
- Sharing threads that allow you to promote your content to the group
- Make connections with other bloggers that will grow your site
Each of the above plans comes with a 31 day free trial so you can check it out first. Cancel anytime.
After checkout you will receive an email with how to access the group.
Editing is my jam.
This is what I do in my “day job” — I'm the managing editor for several personal finance blogs. I know what's working in an article and how to fix what's not. I've been managing writers for years, giving feedback, and fixing broken articles. I've gotten really good at this.
How an article audit works:
- You submit an article to me via Google Docs. (email me the link)
- I will fully edit the article — making notes in the document as to what edits I made and why
- After I'm done I will make a video going over my edits and giving any content suggestions I have as well as my overall thoughts about the article.
- I will also make title and keyword suggestions upon request.
You'll receive a professionally edited article and the training needed to spot these improvements in the future. Through this process, you will learn how to write better articles. You'll be able to spot when something isn't working in an article and know how to fix it.
This training will improve the quality of your articles — which is important because the success of your site is directly linked to the quality of your articles.
- $100 per article – get started here.
After checkout, you will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to submit an article to me.
Private 1 on 1 coaching is for the most serious of the bunch.
In private coaching, you are the star of the show. We will set goals and develop a strategy to achieve those goals over the course of working together. My goal is to make all your blogging dreams come true.
You will have access to everything I know about blogging — and my entire network of fellow bloggers and vetted service providers.
Pick my brain, ask me anything, get feedback on everything from niche selection to keyword research. You will have everything you need to build a successful blog in one place. Let's do this!
- Unlimited email support
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Stop wasting time on things that don't matter
- Develop a plan to make money
- Faster blog growth
- Actual results
- 6 months of coaching (12 sessions) – $2,000 or $350 per month
- 3 months of coaching (6 sessions) – $1,000 or $350 per month
- 1 session – $200 – sign up here
Before starting the larger coaching packages I suggest a 30 min discovery call so you can make sure I'm a good fit. — Schedule that here.
After checkout, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up a call.