1. Defining your audience.
2. Narrowing your niche.
3. Identifying your competition.
4. How to use your personal story to engage your audience - not bore them.
5. Finding a keyword for your article and using it to make sure you are giving your reader exactly what they want.
6. Doing competitive research to make sure your article is the best on the internet.
7. How to get your reader to take action.
8. How to connect with your reader through your writing.
9. How to professionally edit your article.
10. How to give your article all the bells and whistles that will make it stand out.